SOoooo, it appears that we will be brunching at home this Easter Sunday, by ourselves. Not to worry, there are plenty of options for divine dining. Breakfast is, yes indeed, the most difficult meal to cook and get the timing right. How to put it together? Tempt yourself and your ones held close with an array of these tasty morsels:
- lemon cloud pancakes with raspberry butter
- baked stuffed orange french toast
- crepes, plus how to make crepes video!
- sweet potato hash browns
- brunch crepes with sausage & orange wheels
- orange chive bunny biscuits (recipe & video!)
- balsamic berries with lemon mascarpone cream
Don’t for get the drinks!
Happy Sunday, Happy Easter, Happy Passover, happy day!